May 26, 2009

Long Walks

I take long walks just to clear my mind & thoughts after a long day. Shit is real relaxing like. Yeh I stay in a white neighborhood where they love niggas lol. Seriously though. They like to wave & hold convos & chill type shit but back to the topic.... I love long walks cause like it makes me feel free of everything. No worries, no nothing. Just fresh air & the cool breeze & sunsets like this one. This shit is the reason why I thank God everyday for just being able to see the sunset. I feel like if you see the sunset at the end of the day, you accomplished the number one goal of the day & that is you lived to see another day come & go. Be thankful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so gorgeous. you have now inspired me to want to start taking walks

Vison.Air.y said...

dope shit homie, not only did the pic set a mood but like the lady above me said it made me wanna take walks again lol.

thanx for followin the blog by the way homie, lookin forward to ur input