May 30, 2009

So last night....

It was a friday night & i didnt feel like staying home so i called up this female to go chill. She decided she wanted to go to the movies... cool. So we get there & she originally wanted to see "Drag Me To Hell" but we had missed that so we saw "Obssesed". Now when you go to the movies, you go there to WATCH the movie which means you dont talk during the movie. SMH.. tell me why she was talking through out the whole dam movie. In my head i was like "STFU!" in between my fake laughs to seem like i was really interested in what she was talking about.. um NO! On top of that my phone died on me so i couldnt call nobody to come & rescue me. I was stuck with this motor mouth. smh... never again.

2 comments:

Vison.Air.y said...

roflmfao! damn son. yea i usually dont talk through movies unless the shit is funny or if i'm with a BUNCH of friends. That shit is unforgivable lol. I feel for ya bro, i feel for ya

Anonymous said...

lo,good money wasted feel your pain